Caribbean Grilled Chicken burger is a delicious party meal in summer. It’s easy and simple to make. The burger has a sweet and spicy taste that comes from its exciting Ingredients and tropical fruit. With the tangy and refreshing flavors, Caribbean Grilled chicken burgers can be served with mango salsa.
Caribbean Grilled Chicken Burger Recipe
- Ground chicken – 1.35 lb
- Egg – 1 properly beaten
- Crushed pineapple – 1 tin (8 oz)
- Chopped green onion – 3 tsp
- Dry parsley leaves – 4 tsp
- Caribbean Jerk Seasoning – 1tsp
- In a medium size bowl, blend in chicken meat with beaten egg, chopped onion, Caribbean jerk seasoning, crushed pineapple and dried parsley leaves. Make sure you only use canned and drained pineapples for this recipe as fresh pineapples will cause the burgers fall apart. Form 6-7 small patties out of this mixture.
- Use some oil to coat grill and start grilling the burgers.
- Place these burger patties on hamburger buns and put lettuces on each side.
- Serve with delicious mango salsa.
To make mango salsa, you would need:
- Chopped mango – 2/3 cups
- Fresh lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Fresh orange juice – 2 tsp
- Jalapeno poppers with seeds – 4 rounded tsp, finely chopped.
- Red onions – 4 rounded tsp, finely chopped
- Red bell peppers – 2 rounded tsp, finely chopped
- Green bell peppers – 2 rounded tsp, finely chopped
- Dried parsley leaves – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients and keep in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Mango salsa is a good match with Caribbean chicken burgers and makes an amazing taste.