Blackberry is really a trusted brand name for mobile phones. It has launched numerous business phones during a short time. Usually these mobile phones support web surfing, text messaging, online faxing, cellular telephone, push e-mail and many other great features.
BlackBerry launched its BlackBerry Bold 9650 during 2010. It is a superior 3rd generation (HSDPA 2100) phone that comprises technology associated with high speed. It’s aesthetically designed and it is a BlackBerry Bold family member including other mobile phones for instance Bold 9700 & Bold 9000.
Its style and body look like Tour 9630, however it has newer and more effective features like optical monitor pad and contains a comparatively smaller sized dimensions. It’s keypad is nearly just like Tour 9630 with similar color scheme as well as layout. A few features of this phone are given under:
· IM program including Text, Push E-mail, MMS, Email and Messengers.
· 3.Fifteen Megapixel Digital camera, with 2048x1536px and consists of LED expensive and auto-focus function. It also has a function of Picture stabilization.
· It’s compatible with regard to Social Networking.
· It offers a BlackBerry® OS, which comprises HTML internet browser, built-in together with online games, Maps, Player of MP2/WMA/MP4/WMV, Document Publisher to modify documents such as word, PDF and so on.
· Its phonebook contains limitless entries as well as fields; we are able to record calls.
· Its internal memory is 512 MB, while it also supports microSD, up to Thirty-two GB having a 2 Gigabyte built in memory card.
· Its display is 2.4″ TFT, 65K (480 by 360px)
· It has a QWERTY Keyboard along with Touch delicate visual monitor pad.
· BlackBerry Bold 9650 has 3rd generation HSDPA, Wi-Fi® 802.11 b/g Technologies.
· Facility for connecting to other products using the online connectivity includes Universal serial bus & Bluetooth® wireless online connectivity.