Become a Contributor
Writers are most welcomed to share their knowledge, ideas and opinions on OnZineArticles.com through guest posting. Please read through this entire page:
What Gets Published On Our Blog?
- Your article MUST be unique and MUST not have been copied from anywhere on the internet. By submitting an article to us, you ensure that the article is solely your own production. We DO NOT publish copied content.
- Your article must exhibit high quality, which means correct grammar, good sentence structure, correct use of punctuation, etc. We do not use articles found to be poorly written (or spun).
- Ensure structuring your post into subheadings and paragraphs.
- Once published on OnZineArticles, you must not republish the article elsewhere. We do run periodic checks to ensure this. Please be advised that we will unpublish your article immediately if it’s found republished.
- Please do not include referral links, Advertisement or affiliate codes in your articles. We do not allow these.
- Don’t use website or business names in titles. A business name can be used in article body if it’s relevant to your article and does not make it promotional.
- We do not allow more than 2 links in a guest post; one of these links can be of your blog or website and it MUST be added within article’s body contextually. The other link should be going to an authority website, so more value is added to your posting.
- Your Author Bio MUST NOT have any links, besides links to your social profiles, i.e. any two of Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
- You MUST choose at least one of the categories for your guest post. Choose the MOST relevant one.
- Approval can take 2-7 days.
- All approved contributors MUST submit at least 1 post every month or their account may be considered inactive. Accounts with no activity for more than 2 months are suspended.
How to Register?
Please send the following information along with your post:
- You can Register Here. (Continue Reading)
- Ensure registering with an email address already registered on Gravatar.com, so we can show an image on your author bio. Please register on Gravatar.com if you are not already signed up there, upload an image and then sign up here. (This is Extremely Important)
If you have followed all the registration instructions, plus you have a good writing background, your application will be approved within a week’s time.