Here’s a Brilliant Guide to Putting a Stop to Hair Fall
Millions of people worldwide are facing one of the most common skin disorders; hair loss. Sure, it is painless, at least physically, but there is no denying that it causes psychological stress. There are a variety of reasons why people may suffer from the problem of hair fall and this can range from stress, unhealthy diet to chemicals used in hair coloring and hormonal imbalances. When you are losing hair because of age, it is something expected and there may not be much that can be done. However, if age is not a factor, it can be a serious concern, especially when it can detract from your attractiveness.
Yes, there are medicines out there that claim to help you and you are going to shell out plenty of dollars for using them to see some results. But, in the long term, you may be disappointed. If you truly wish to put a stop to hair fall, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- First things first, you need to incorporate more protein in your diet. Your hair is mostly composed of a fibrous protein called keratin. When your body has an inadequate level of protein, you cells will begin to break down and this basically speeds up the aging process leading to rapid hair fall. Therefore, you need to eat foods that are high in protein such as broccoli, soybeans, whole wheat bread, lentils and beans. These type of foods should be taken on a daily basis.
- Make it a priority to drink at least 3 liters of water every day. When you drink plenty of water, it will flush out the harmful toxins and bacteria from the body through the urinary system. The more water you consume, the less energy is required by your body for excreting these symptoms. This will enable your body to focus more time on cellular growth, especially on thin areas of the skin such as your scalp.
- You need to ensure the iron levels in your blood are stable. You can get iron supplements at your local drugstore and take them regularly. Blood cells use the element iron for bringing oxygen to the important organs of the body. The oxygen is used by the scalp for maintaining the growth of hair follicles. Apart from supplements, you can also consume foods that are high in iron such as bran flakes, lentils, nuts and green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin B6 capsules can be of great help in reducing hair loss. The function of this essential vitamin is specific to maintaining skin, nail and hair. Bear in mind that you shouldn’t take more than 100 milligrams in a day or it can be toxic.
- Last, but definitely not the least, you should also go see a dermatologist as they will be able to figure out the reason for your hair loss. Knowing the cause of hair fall is necessary if you wish to put a stop to it. Otherwise, you may not be able to do anything about it.