Wedding Veils Make a Comeback
If you are currently planning your wedding, you won’t want to be without this bridal accessory. Wedding Veils come in a wide variety of styles to suit the fashion preferences of any bride. Whether your dress is a cutting-edge modern design or whispers of times gone by, you will be able to find a veil that compliments your gown perfectly.
- Standard Cut with Round Corners: This is the most popular veil cut, with rounded corners and a simple gathering at the comb, it comes in every imaginable length and number of layers
- Standard Cut with Square Corners: With gathering at the comb and square corners, this style of veil is typically edged in lace
- Rectangular cut: Similar to gathered veils, except without rounding of the corners
- Oval Cut: Slightly rounded corners, usually shorter in length, this veil can be comprised of a singular layer or multiple layers
- Center Gathered: A round cut with center gathers to add fullness at the crown of the head
- Handkerchief Cut: Rectangular in shape with gathered corners
- Drop Veil: A long, traditional veil with an attached blusher, which is the piece that covers the face and is pulled back for the wedding kiss.
- Angel Cut: A softly tapering v-cut veil
- Mantilla Cut: a transparent veil with no gathering at the comb, it curls gently around the shoulders
- Cascade Cut: short in the front, falling into longer layers in the back. Reminiscent of paintings of the Madonna
Your wedding veil will enhance wedding photographs, adds dramatic effect to your walk down the aisle, and can accentuate your dress in such a way that it makes it look like a whole new outfit. It will be a keepsake that you will cherish and can hand down, or many brides choose to have pieces of it incorporated into quilts or other cherished objects that can be seen and used on a daily basis for years to come. The resurgence in popularity of this classic wedding accessory is a trend you will be glad you incorporated into your special day.