Review of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
Kaspersky has been tested by the world’s leading test labs, such as Virus Bulletin, AV-Comparatives and AV-Test. The overall test results show that Kaspersky was the 3rd only to BitDefender Internet Security and Norton Internet Security. Its best achievement was a 98.2 percent defense score on the test of AV-Comparatives and it won an Advanced+ award.
Below are some of the pros and cons in the Kaspersky which you should know before you download this program:
- Kaspersky received an indefinable 6 out of 6 in security by spotting all the zero-day malware and malicious software threats, as per the latest AV-Test (2012).
- Kaspersky is one of the very few security software that include 3 licenses for the cost of one.
- The program shields home and business networks (small and medium) along with the corporate systems.
- Kaspersky comprises powerful functions which are now absolutely necessary, such as Geo filtering, identity theft protection, parental controls, a game mode and a lot more.
- It has the capability of running low-profile detection and smart updates in order to prevent PC slowdown and interruptions.
- The software offers an online banking mode that defends your banking information and makes sure it doesn’t get to the wrong hands.
- Kaspersky has one of the most favored customer support operations which include worldwide customer support spanning to all the continents. For their customers in North America, they offer phone, chat and e-mail support.
- More expensive than all other security software except Symantec.
- Initial scan takes very long, but later scans are trouble-free and swift.